SUB-ACUTE MENTAL HEALTH (20 BEDS)
- A team approach is followed by a multi professional team existing of a Psychiatrist, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapist, Social Worker and Dieticians.
- The patients will follow a 2 week-programme, approved by the Board of Health Funders and the fees for all parties concerned will be covered according to your medical aid benefits.
- Please contact us for more information, referrals, appointments or crisis appointments.
SUB-ACUTE MEDICAL WARD (20 BEDS)
- There is an increased demand for lower cost hospitalisation in Sub-Acute Hospitals for the following group of patients:
- Patients needing hospitalisation and medical care who do not need high technology.
- Recovering patients after surgery who are medically stable.
- Patients needing hospitalisation and wound care who cannot be treated at home.
- The Sub-Acute Hospital is also fully equipped for taking care of paraplegic patients.The Sub-Acute Hospital fulfils a need not catered for before in the Goldfields.