Make sure that you meet the minimum academic requirements. You will only be permitted to apply for a course once your programme is complete.
Application Process for Formal Programmes
Step 1: Register
Ensure that you have a valid email address and cell phone number where Mediclinic can reach you.
Collect electronic copies of the below required documents:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 Umalusi Certificate, Vocational Certificate or final Grade 11 result (if currently in Grade 12).
- Certified copy of your South African ID document
Click here to complete the online registration form.
Step 2: Apply
Go to the Search for Opportunities page.
Log on to your profile.
Select the programme (advertisement) that you are interested in.
Click 'Apply now'.
Complete all relevant fields and click 'Apply' when you are done.
Please note the following:
- Banking details will only be provided to qualifying applicants.
- Mediclinic reserves the right to change the dates according to available operational requirements.
- Applicants may only apply for one study course.
- The process takes a few weeks and will only be finalised two weeks after the closing date.
- Details regarding psychometric assessment will be communicated three weeks after the closing date.
- You may have to travel at own cost to the nearest approved learning centre in your area and the allocated hospital for theoretical and clinical instructions.
- Placements are not guaranteed.
- Please take note of registration dates as no late applications will be accepted after the closing date.
- All learning areas do not always have an intake.
Application Process for Short Courses / Fundamentals
Make sure that you meet the minimum academic requirements. To enquire more or enrol in a course, email the required documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents Required for Short Courses and Fundamental Courses:
- Proof of SANC/HPCSA registration
- Proof of completion of relevant pre-course as per prospectus (where applicable)
- Certified copy of ID
1. Students to buy their own prescribed books if required
2. If examinations require flights and/or accommodation this is to be covered by the client
3. These prices exclude clinical accompaniment. If a client is unable to provide their own mentors an additional fee will be charged. Mediclinic can only offer accompaniment based on educator capacity
4. Courses will not be offered if less than 5 students in total enrol on the course. Courses will be cancelled a month prior to starting date and clients will be informed and any applicable fees refunded.