The 24-hr emergency unit is constantly manned by a professional, multidisciplinary team who are trained in life-saving techniques and supported by state of the art technology. A specialist rota enables the doctor on duty to call upon a wide spectrum of specialist advise and support. Please note that all specialists on call for a specific shift will not necessarily be on site but will be called in for consultation when needed. We make use of the international triage system and each patient will be triaged and seen by the doctor accordingly.
Critical and Highcare Units
The availability of modern and highly specialised equipment in the unit, coupled with the vast pool of experience and skill of the medical specialists and nurses, make it possible for the critical care unit/high care unit to perform a variety of procedures, ranging from simple diagnostic to more complicated interventional procedures.
NNeonatal Critical/ Highcare Unit
Highly specialised and dedicated medical specialists and nursing personnel play an essential role in the treatment and care of the babies within this unit, including an isolation unit, which is equipped with latest medical equipment and technology.
- Antenatal clinic
- Breastfeeding clinic offering various classes (baby sleep, CPR, baby massage)
- Wijnland Fertility Clinic +27 21 882 9666
- Knee Clinic +27 21 882 8210
- Winelands Medical Research Centre +27 21 885 8252
- Stellenbosch Osteoporosis Unit +27 21 887 4640
- Winelands Rheumatology Centre +27 21 882 8252
- Therapy in Action +27 21 882 9148
Please direct all enquiries to the Patient Experience Manager
- Winelands Radiology Centre +27 21 887 4640