Mediclinic is committed to ensuring the privacy and integrity of information submitted by users of our website. All information of a personal nature submitted or provided by users will be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed to any person without express consent of the user concerned but always subject to the following:
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
Disclosure of any information provided or submitted by a user will be allowed to be made where:
- such information is in the public domain;
- there is a duty to the public to disclose;
- where Mediclinic’s interests require disclosure;
- at your request or with your consent; or
- Mediclinic is obliged in terms of any law, order of court, legal process or other lawful reason to disclose such information;
- Personal information may be disclosed to Mediclinic’s group members, agents, vendors, suppliers, marketing agents where this information is necessary for them to evaluate and enhance the product and services offered on this website;
- Mediclinic may disclose certain personal information of users such as names and electronic mail (“e-mail”) addresses to affiliated service providers for purposes of distributing promotional materials, surveys and questionnaires or other information or material for which a user has specifically indicated its willingness to receive;
- Mediclinic may provide general information to third parties which do not contain particular personal information of users such as their names and addresses, and which is intended to be used solely for compiling statistical or demographic information or otherwise;
The provisions of these terms and conditions are stipulated for the benefit of Mediclinic, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and information providers. Each of these persons or entities shall have the right to assert or enforce any of these provisions directly against the user on its own behalf which persons or entities hereby accepts such stipulation.
These terms and conditions constitute the whole agreement between the parties and no party shall be bound by any undertakings, representations, warranties, promises or the like not recorded herein.
Failure or neglect by Mediclinic to fully enforce at any time any of its rights or any of the provisions of this agreement, shall not be construed as a waiver of its rights, nor shall such failure or neglect in any way act as an estoppel or effect the validity of the whole or any part of these terms and conditions, nor prejudice Mediclinic’s rights to take any action which may have arisen in the past or which may arise in the future.
In the event that any of the terms of this agreement are found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such terms will be separable from the remaining terms, which shall continue to be valid and enforceable.