COVID-19 Visiting Hours
Please note that in the interest of reducing risks to our patients, general visiting hours have been temporarily withdrawn.
Exceptions to these visiting hours include (strictly one visitor per patient), by arrangement with hospital management:
- Maternity Unit
- Paediatric Unit
- Visitation of critically ill patients
We thank you for your understanding in this regard.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, visiting arrangements are subject to change without prior notice. We recommend calling the hospital prior to your visit to confirm visiting arrangements.
Silent hospitals promote healing. We ask that you put your mobile on silent while on hospital premises, keep volume to a minimum and that any accompanying children are well supervised.
- The Compassionate Friends
- Helderberg cardiac support group
- Winelands kidney and dialysis support group
- Nutrition support group
- Reach for Recovery (breast cancer) support group
- Rheumatology support group
- Mental health support group
- Arthritis support group
Please direct all enquiries to the administrative assistant or the unit manager.