Stay & Visit
COVID-19 VISITING HOURS
Mediclinic is conscious of the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, and in an effort to ensure that we are best managing the risk to our patients and staff, the decision has been made to temporarily withdraw visiting hours. While we understand that visiting hours are important to our patients’ recovery, we believe that this is currently the most appropriate decision.
These measures will take effect from 1 April 2020.
It is important to note that there will be exceptions to these visitor measures as detailed below:
- Visits to Neonatal ICU (one parent at a time)
- Visits to paediatric unit (one parent may live in with child)
- Visits to maternity unit (father / partner may visit)
- Visits to critically ill patients (visits per arrangement with hospital management)
Mediclinic would like to emphasise that everyone within the healthcare sector is working together to fight the pandemic. We encourage communities to adhere to the lockdown and distancing efforts and to observe all measures put in place within the hospital to ensure the safety of our patients.
For more information on visiting hours and rules please click here.
Silent hospitals promote healing. We ask that you put your mobile on silent while on hospital premises, keep volume to a minimum and that any accompanying children are well supervised.
- Coffee shop
- Facials and manicures
- Transport - a golf car is available to assist the elderly and mothers with babies.
Please direct all enquiries to the administrative assistant or the unit manager.