Mediclinic has always believed that patients and their loved ones are important partners in healing.
Mediclinic offers a flexible visiting policy, where we encourage visitors to our facilities, with the following measures in place to ensure the best outcomes for our patients:
- Visitation is allowed between the hours of 09:00 and 20:00 (a resting period between 13:00 and 15:00 is encouraged)
- 2 Visitors are allowed per patient in the General Units
- 2 Visitors are allowed per patient in ICU
- In the paediatric unit, one parent is allowed to stay 24 hours at the bedside - the other is subject to normal restrictions
- Same day surgical patients may be accompanied by a family member
Please note: Individual visitation may be restricted in the interest of the Patient's wellbeing.
Silent hospitals promote healing. We ask that you put your mobile on silent while on hospital premises, keep volume to a minimum and that any accompanying children are well supervised.
The hospital facilitates support groups for families and patients affected by Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, Cardiac Disease, and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Quiet room
- Halaal kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi
- Lockable cupboards
- Selective Television and Radio channels