- Mediclinic Otjiwarongo offers a fully equipped delivery room for families to welcome in their newest member.
- Our operating theatre is able to support minor surgeries with a visiting ENT specialist, who consults and performs surgery 6 times a year.
- Our service offering includes two general surgeons who visit Mediclinic Otjiwarongo each quarter, performing gastroscopies, colonoscopies and general surgery.
- A visiting gynaecologist performs surgery on referred patients.
- An audiologist offers testing on a quarterly basis.
- A qualified clinical technologist, working with a cardiologist, offers heart sonars on a quarterly basis.
- Admitting General Practitioners.
We have a 24-hour Emergency Centre, but there are no permanent doctors available. The Professional Nurse will triage and assess the patient and then inform the General Practitioner on call of the emergency. If needed, the general practitioner will come out see the patient. A cash fee will be requested from private patients and foreign tourists.