Mediclinic believes that allowing patients access to their loved ones is an essential part of their recovery and wellness, but we understand that it is still important to manage the risk for all.
Please note the following:
- Non-Covid medical and surgical wards (Ward A, C, E, ICU): Visiting hour between 15:00 and 16:00 every day for ONE visitor per patient.
- Surgical wards: One person will still be permitted to accompany a patient who is coming for elective surgery and stay with the patient until after the surgery
- Ward B: Window visits as arranged with Denise Coetzee or Sherohn Pearce
- Ward D: No visiting hours until the patient has a negative result
- High Care and ICU: only with prior arrangement with Nursing Management for critically ill or long stay patients
- Ward M: Partner allowed with mother at all times
- Ward P: Mother or father may stay with a child at all times
- EC: One person is allowed to accompany a non-Covid patient to the EC unit, until admission. No one is allowed with a suspected Covid patient, except in the case of children or people who cannot speak for themselves.
- All visitors are required to wear a mask at all times
ALL VISITORS MUST be cleared through hospital access control.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, visiting arrangements are subject to change without prior notice. We recommend calling the hospital prior to your visit to confirm visiting arrangements.
- Children's play area
Please direct all enquiries to the administrative assistant or the unit manager.