Mediclinic believes that allowing patients access to their loved ones is an essential part of their recovery and wellness, but we understand that it is still important to manage the risk for all.
Please note the following:
• Visitation continues to be restricted for patients who are COVID-19 positive or suspected COVID-19 patients
• All other patients are allowed one designated visitor per day
• Designated visitors should be over the age of 12
• Visitation hours 14:00 – 18:00 daily
- Critical Care allowed 1 visitor in the morning
- Surgery patients may be accompanied by one person during the admission process and to the entrance of the applicable theatre
- All visitors are required to wear a mask at all times
ALL VISITORS MUST be cleared through hospital access control.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, visiting arrangements are subject to change without prior notice. We recommend calling the hospital prior to your visit to confirm visiting arrangements.
Silent hospitals promote healing. We ask that you put your mobile on silent while on hospital premises, keep volume to a minimum and that any accompanying children are well supervised.
- Coffee shop and kiosk
Please direct all enquiries to the administrative assistant or the unit manager.