Our day unit accommodates specific procedures that allow for admission and discharge within 23 hours. Should the admission include an overnight stay, no additional costs will be levied.
The unit offers:
- Streamlined admission and discharge processes.
- Co-located within Mediclinic Worcester should specialised treatment be required.
- Considerable cost saving for patients and medical aids similar to day hospitals, with the knowledge that you will still be receiving quality clinical care and services associated with the main hospital.
- Supporting services such as radiology, pathology and pharmacy are within convenient proximity.
GYNAECOLOGY & OBSTETRICS
MEDICAL & PSYCHIATRIC UNIT
The 24-hr emergency centre is constantly manned by a professional, multidisciplinary team who are trained in life-saving techniques and supported by state of the art technology. Seriously-ill patients will be treated immediately.
The unit is equipped with advanced technology and equipment and trained staff capable of providing critically ill patients with the necessary medical treatment. A central monitoring system ensures that patients' vital signs are monitored at all times.
NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
The neonatal ICU, situated in the obstetrics unit, provides a life-preserving facility to babies who are underweight at birth, or seriously ill. The unit is staffed with highly qualified and dedicated paediatricians and nursing personnel who provide constant specialist treatment and care.
- Antenatal clinic
- Baby Wellness and immunisation clinic
- Breastfeeding clinic
- Diabetes clinic
- Pre-admission centre
- Woundcare clinic
Please direct all enquiries to the client services manager.
- CT Scan
- Renal dialysis