Opened on 1 September 2020, Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic is situated in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town and is the seventh day hospital to be launched by Mediclinic Southern Africa. The day clinic accommodates planned, minor procedures that allow for admission and discharge on the same day, providing the same quality of patient care.
The Cape Gate day clinic, co-located on the premises of the Mediclinic Cape Gate on the corner of Okavango Avenue & Tanner Street, predominantly serves people residing in and around Brackenfell and the greater Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
Some of the many advantages patients of the Mediclinic Cape Gate Day Clinic can look forward to, include the following:
- Knowing their date and time of admission, as well as expected theatre and discharge time
- Little or no waiting periods before and after surgery
- A fully equipped medical facility on their doorstep
- The same welcoming and non-threatening environment as Mediclinic Cape Gate
- Dedicated, well-trained, caring staff focusing on day patients only
- Standardised processes allowing for simple, speedy and easy access
- Same-day ease of admission and discharge with minimal forms to complete
- Patients are treated by medical experts with the same high-quality, patient-centred clinical care of the main hospital