Just as you use particularly mild care products to protect your baby's skin, you should use a gentle detergent to wash his or her clothes.
Detergents and fabric conditions containing fragrances can irritate your baby's sensitive skin and should be avoided.
Tips for washing baby's clothing:
- Wash soiled textiles as soon as possible and pre-treat tough stains
- Follow the manufacturer's instructions on clothing labels
- Sort washing by colour, fibre, degree of soiling and washing temperature
- Close zips, Velcro and hook fasteners
- Turn printed and dark textiles inside out
- Fill the drum loosely, up to a third from the top for delicates
- Observe package instructions when using detergent
- Do not leave wet washing in the washing machine