• Acquisition by Mediclinic Middle East of the two pathology laboratories
at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital and Mediclinic Al Sufouh in Dubai.
• Relocation and expansion
by Mediclinic Southern Africa of Mediclinic Lephalale in Lephalale, Limpopo.
• Opening by Mediclinic Middle East of Mediclinic Corniche in Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates.
• Acquisition by Hirslanden of a 100% interest in the operating
business of Clinique La Colline in Geneva, Switzerland.
• Acquisition by Hirslanden of
a 100% interest in the operating business of Swissana Clinic AG in Meggen, Lucerne, Switzerland.
• Opening by Mediclinic Southern Africa of Mediclinic Gariep in Kimberley, Northern Cape (operated
jointly with the existing Mediclinic Kimberley).
• Secondary listing of Mediclinic on
the Namibian Stock Exchange.
• Opening by Mediclinic Middle East of Mediclinic Al Hili in Al Ain, United
• Sale by Mediclinic Southern Africa of Mediclinic Kathu in Kathu, Northern
• Opening by Mediclinic Southern Africa of Mediclinic Midstream in Midstream, Gauteng
• Acquisition of a 29.9% interest in Spire Healthcare plc, a UK-based private
• Restructure of the MP1 Investment Holdings Proprietary Limited black
economic empowerment transaction, initially implemented in 2005.
Successful completion of the combination of Mediclinic International Limited and Al
Noor Hospitals Group plc by way of a reverse takeover of Mediclinic International Limited, resulting
in the continued listing of the enlarged Company on the London Stock Exchange and the secondary listing
of the Company on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and the Namibian Stock Exchange.